OpSus Live Overview
OpSus Live is an Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) solution providing secure hosting for healthcare EHR and enterprise applications. The service includes fully managed compute, storage, disaster recovery, archiving, backup, security, and systems management.
CloudWave’s managed cloud services are built to exceed all security and compliance requirements for healthcare. Operational Sustainability is a data center’s ability to deliver a consistent level of service and performance throughout varying workload cycles, evolving application usage, and system growth.
OpSus Live uses leading cloud technologies to deliver highly available, scalable systems to our healthcare customers. CloudWave manages your hypervisors, operating system patching, user access, domain authentication, and intrusion detection. The OpSus cloud offers a predictable monthly expense for all-inclusive hosting services, while offering the ability to scale resources on-demand to meet your needs.
- Computing Infrastructure – OpSus Live includes all physical and virtual compute infrastructure, including the provisioning and management of the guest OS. VM operating systems are patched monthly to ensure a current security stance.
- Storage Tiers – Storage is provided and protected, available in multiple tiers to match requirements for application performance and organizational budgets.
- Migration Services – CloudWave’s expert engineers seamlessly migrate data from the customer’s operating environment to the cloud.
- Backup and Archive – Backups are configured and implemented in the cloud. Data is backed up on a daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly basis to meet compliance requirements and enable fast restoration of data.
- Disaster Protection – OpSus Live replicates customer data to an alternate location for protection against weather events and cybersecurity threats. Options for recovery point and recovery time objectives are available.
- Access – Virtual Desktops and Apps with multi-factor authentication provide secure access to end-users.
- Domain Management – Options for Active Directory and domain management are available to meet a variety of budget and security requirements.
- Professional Services – CloudWave consults with customers to plan and manage your migration to the cloud. Our team of professional technical consultants and project managers will assist with telecommunications planning and optimization to ensure overall success of your project.
- Application Support – OpSus Live infrastructure is fully supported with CloudWave’s CloudCare support. CloudWave also offers Technical Service Desk and Clinical Service Desk support for hospital end users in partnership with GuideIT.
OpSus Live includes the provisioning and management of compute and storage resources that power, secure, and connect the customer to an EHR and enterprise application environment.
The OpSus team performs daily operations, including backups and disaster recovery replications, facilitating end-user access, and managing system performance.
- Multi-Cloud Options – We help you construct and deploy a multi-cloud strategy. Choose the cloud platforms that makes the most sense for your needs and organizational requirements.
- Secure Private Cloud – CloudWave’s own OpSus Healthcare Cloud is built with leading edge infrastructure and configured to best practices developed over years of delivering IT services to hospitals.
- Public Cloud Platforms – Our partnerships with AWS, Google, and Microsoft enable our expert services to be delivered on best-in-class public cloud platforms.
- Fully Managed – OpSus Live includes all daily operations, systems maintenance, software updates and patches, and testing.
- Full Disaster Recovery Services Included
- Network Encryption – Hospitals connect using site-to-site internet VPN tunnels, user-to-site encrypted CITRIX or VDI sessions, or private network links.
- Hardened Data Centers – Provisioned in resilient Data Centers with high availability and guaranteed SLAs.
- ITIL Service Management – Designed and managed to ITIL V3 Standards by a team of engineers, operators, and consultants with unmatched experience operating and supporting healthcare IT.
- Professional Project Management – Stringent project planning, rollout, and testing ensure a successful migration and go-live.
- Healthcare Compliance – Designed to exceed industry norms for security including HIPAA and HITECH.