OpSus Edge Overview
OpSus Edge is infrastructure-as-a-service, located in your data center: compute, storage, security, backup, recovery, and comprehensive operations and systems maintenance. OpSus Edge delivers the same award winning OpSus Live cloud hosting service, but on hardware living at your facility. This addresses any potential remaining challenges with cloud services: network connectivity, data sovereignty, or capital funding requirements. OpSus Edge provides and manages the entire technology stack from physical hardware up through guest operating systems and user access. You run your application; we take care of everything else.
- Compute Nodes – OpSus Edge compute nodes virtualize CPU, RAM, and Internal SSD storage to run your application. Hosts and guests are patched and updated by CloudWave.
- Performance Nodes – OpSus Edge Performance Nodes are included in configurations with high I/O or low storage latency requirements.
- Density Nodes – OpSus Edge Density nodes are large quantities of abstracted Tier 2 storage, available for applications with very large datasets but low performance requirements.
- User Access – Includes managed 3-Tier User Access environment if needed.
- Disaster Recovery – OpSus Edge replicates all data to a remote facility for disaster recovery: 2 Hour RPO/ 2 Hour RTO.
- End Point Protection – A suite of tools are used to protect your end point devices (includes anti-virus, data encryption, and intrusion prevention).
- Monitoring – Infrastructure is proactively monitored 24 x 7 x 365 for uptime and performance.
- OpSus Edge encrypts all data at rest and in transit to NIST-approved standards.
- ITIL Service Management – Designed and managed to ITIL V3 Standards by a team of engineers, operators, and consultants with unmatched experience operating and supporting healthcare IT.
- Full Disaster Recovery Services included.
- OpSus Edge is available in CapEx or OpEx models to suit your organizational preferences.
- Professional Project Management – Stringent project planning, rollout, and testing ensure a successful migration and go-live.
- Healthcare Compliance – Designed to exceed industry norms for security including HIPAA and HITECH.